Rotogravure Printing Machine
Heavy-duty and high-speed Rotogravure Printing Machine Manufacturer with International Standards. Rotogravure Printing Machine with high-quality equipment, parts, and material on desire size for 4 colors, 6 colors, 8 colors, 10 colors.
Krishna Engineering Work’s Roto Printing Machine is made to be used in flexible packaging and printing process of various materials like Polyester, Nylon, BOPP, Foil, Low, and High-Density Polyethylene Polypro plane and Paper.
We are a leading Manufacturer, Exporter, and Supplier of Rotogravure Printing Machine with heavy-duty material on the custom requirements for different industries. We are also a manufacturer of Web Guiding System for different machines. We are one of the best manufacturers of Rotogravure Printing Machine in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Krishna Engineering Work’s Rotogravure Printing Machine is consisting of unwinding units, printing stations, and drying chambers fitted with blowers on individual printing stations.
- Rewinding station fitted with friction type mechanical clutch system and Each printing station has vertical and horizontal registration arrangement in this machine.
- Registration can be adjusted during the running machine. The doctor blade assembly is string loaded provided with lateral oscillation to increase the life of Machine printing cylinders.
- Our “Rotogravure Printing Machines” are available in a wide range of web width and color configurations, from single color to 10 colors. Details can be furnished on request.
- Our Rotogravure Printing Machines are higher efficiency machines with options of front & reverse printing facility.
- Our Printing Machine is designed & constructed to meet high standards of flexible printing.
- The drying system is designed to month high-speed printing by printing dryers with heaters & blowers in Rotogravure Printing Machine
- The machine can be provided with various control systems like web aligner and if you want as per following:
- Rotogravure Printing Machine Manufacturer with high-quality Rubber Roller
100 to 1500 MM
Max. Weight of Unwind
100 to 1000 KG
Max. Parent Reel Dia.
Max. Rewind Reel Dia.
Rewind Core Dia.
2 HP AC / DC Motor (3, 5 HP also available on suitable model)
Maximum Designed Speed
100 to 150 Mtrs / Min
1. Where is Rotogravure Printing can be used?
Rotogravure Machine a widely used Machine in commercial businesses like the production of postcards, magazines, newspapers, and corrugated cardboard, and other packaging materials also.
2. What is the Difference between Rotogravure Printing Machine and Flexo Printing Machine?
Gravure printing is a type of intaglio printing process, it involves engraving the image on the given print material. Whereas Flexographic printing uses a plate with a raised surface and fast-drying ink to print directly on the print material.
3. What is Flexo Printing Machine?
A flexo press uses flexible photopolymer printing plates to imprint images across a wide range of printing materials. It makes it one of the best and efficient methods for large volume requirements for the printing process. This machine is widely used for labels and package printing. Rotogravure Machine provides consistently high-quality prints.
4. Why occur moisture issue in Gravure Printing Cylinders?
Sometimes Printing Cylinders got moisturized because of the water content in the solvent. But it is not a big deal you can send it for repair, and it does not cost that much.
5. What is the difference between Offset and Gravure Printing?
Web offset uses a printing plate while printing process whereas gravure uses a cylinder engraved with ink cells. Web offset is an offset printing process, whereas gravure uses an intaglio printing process.
6. What is the reason for casing in white ink printing on Roto Gravure Machine?
It could happen due to many factors that affect the print quality and ink transfer. These factors could include machine, print material, or Ink.
7. What is the price of the printing machine?
The price of a printing machine depends on how many platforms you want to include in it, the quality of the machine, and from who you are buying.
Krishna Engineering Works offers high-quality and durable printing machinery at a reasonable price with the best possible make.